It has long been observed that overweight in men is associated with low testosterone levels and problems with potency, not to mention heart disease. Why it happens?
Obesity for men is dangerous due to the fact that female sex hormones, estrogens, are produced in adipose tissue. In addition, in the adipose tissue, the synthesis of the hormone leptin occurs, which reduces the level of testosterone, which leads to more intensive deposition of excess fat.
If no action is taken, factors such as the presence in the male body of an increased content of female sex hormones and the lack of a sufficient number of male hormones will transform the male body into a female one.
What should be done to lose weight?
You must start with proper nutrition and compliance with certain rules:
- This should be a healthy food with enough vitamins and minerals.
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Do not eat at night. Try to have dinner no later than 8 pm
- Do not rush when eating, on the contrary, eat slowly so that saturation occurs with a smaller amount of food.
- To speed up the metabolism, you need to take care of "fractional" nutrition, i.e. “Break” food intake 4 or more times a day.
What foods need to be excluded from the diet?
- The first thing you need to eliminate flour products: pasta, white bread, cakes and buns.
- Sweet: chocolate, candy and more.
- The next important product, which is to give up this beer. The effect of beer on men is great and leads to negative consequences.
Use in motion
One of the many causes of male obesity is a sedentary lifestyle. So, men who decide to lose weight should do their physical health and lead an active lifestyle.
- Aerobic exercises such as jogging, swimming, cycling, etc. are especially useful.
- To transfer to the load gradually, as overweight provides the heart with an extra load, adding here exorbitant physical load can “overload” the heart.
- Do not engage in physical activity every day, 3-4 times a week is enough