Today the situation is such that many middle-aged men, and also often young ages, have any potency disorders. Fearing to consult a doctor, men are increasingly resorting to synthetic drugs to increase potency , and forget about natural remedies that contribute to the improvement of erectile function. Synthetic means have only one significant advantage: they increase the potency immediately. For example, the famous Viagra begins to act half an hour after taking and retains its effect for 5 hours.
Problems with potency can be temporary, when erectile dysfunction is observed for a short period, and a permanent character, when erectile dysfunction is present for a long time. If such a problem occurs, before contacting a doctor, you can try to solve it yourself, observing some tips for maintaining men's health.
Increase of potency by natural methods
1. Nutrition plays a primary role in the functioning of the whole organism. Food should contain all the necessary nutrients for the body, especially vitamins and minerals necessary for potency , the main ones being zinc, selenium, vitamin E, C, vitamins of group B. Every day you have to fill the daily requirement for these substances.
2. Special exercises to increase potency are aimed at increasing blood circulation in the pelvic organs and training the muscle of potency - the pubic-coccygeal muscles. These exercises do not take much time and give a noticeable result after the first week of training.
3. Sexual function and sexual desire have a direct relationship with the level of the male sex hormone testosterone. A low level of testosterone in the male body is the cause of a decrease in potency and sexual possibilities. Especially this is relevant for men of middle and senior age, whose testosterone level begins to decrease gradually (by about 1-1.5% per year after 25 years).
4. Excess weight in men is the worst enemy of potency. The fact is that overweight not only reduces the level of testosterone, but also increases the level of estrogen - female sex hormones, the excess level of which leads not only to erectile dysfunction, but also to the deterioration of the overall health of men. In addition, excess weight leads to cardiovascular diseases and diabetes, which are also serious factors in reducing potency and health risks.
5. Refuse from drinking alcohol, smoking and using drugs. The fact that bad habits are the worst enemy of potency has long been proven by doctors. Just getting rid of bad habits can dramatically improve the sexual function of men.
6. Sedentary lifestyle helps reduce potency. It is noticed that representatives of sedentary professions have a more pronounced tendency to violate potency than representatives of professions whose activity is related to physical activity. Therefore, another effective way to increase potency is physical activity and exercise with active sports.
However, if the occupation obliges you to sit in a sitting position around the clock, the Kegel exercise aimed at training the pubic-coccygeal muscle will help to correct the situation. The plus of this exercise is that you do not have to get up from your workplace in order to fulfill it.
7. Often problems with erectile function arise on the basis of psychological experiences. This may be the consequences of unsuccessful sexual intercourse, uncertainty about their sexual abilities, etc. In any case, you need to get rid of sexual complexes, if not yourself, then with the help of doctors - a sex therapist or psychotherapist.
8. Avoid stress, prolonged depressions and experiences. When the body is subject to any experience, the sexual function is inhibited. This is due to the ancient mechanism of fertilization, the essence of which is that the offspring were born under the most favorable conditions.
9. Get enough sleep. Spend at least 8 hours a day. Sleep should take place under optimal conditions in complete silence and darkness.
To the question of increasing the potency must be approached in a complex way, then the effectiveness of treatment will be much higher.