Today the situation is such that many men of middle and often young age have any violations of potency. Fearing to consult a doctor, men are increasingly resorting to the use of synthetic drugs to increase potency , and forget about natural remedies that contribute to improving erectile function. Synthetic means have only one significant plus: they increase potency immediately. For example, the famous Viagra begins to act half an hour after admission and retains its effect for 5 hours.
Problems with potency can be temporary, when erectile dysfunction is observed for a short period, and permanent, when erectile dysfunction is present for a long time. If such a problem arises, before going to a doctor you can try to solve it yourself, following some advice on maintaining men's health.
Increased potency by natural methods
1. Nutrition plays a pivotal role in the functioning of the whole organism. Food should contain all the necessary nutrients for the body, especially vitamins and minerals necessary for potency , the main of which are zinc, selenium, vitamin E, C, and vitamins of group B. Every day you must fill the daily need for these substances.
2. Special exercises to increase potency are aimed at increasing blood circulation in the pelvic organs and training the muscles of the potency - the pubic-coccygeal muscles. These exercises do not take much time and give a noticeable result after the first week of training.
3. Sexual function and sexual desire are directly related to the level of the male sex hormone testosterone. A low level of testosterone in the male body causes a decrease in potency and sexual potential. This is especially important for middle-aged and older men, whose testosterone level begins to decline gradually (by about 1-1.5% per year after 25 years).
4. Overweight in men is the worst enemy of potency. The fact is that overweight not only reduces testosterone, but also increases the level of estrogen - the female sex hormones, an excessive level of which leads not only to erectile dysfunction, but also to a deterioration in the general health of a man. In addition, overweight leads to cardiovascular diseases and diabetes mellitus, which are also serious factors for reducing potency and health risks.
5. Refuse from the use of alcoholic beverages, smoking and the use of narcotic substances. The fact that bad habits are the worst enemy of potency has long been proven by doctors. Just getting rid of bad habits can dramatically improve the sexual function of men.
6. A sedentary lifestyle helps reduce potency. It is noticed that representatives of sedentary occupations have a more pronounced tendency to impairment of potency than representatives of professions whose occupation is associated with physical activity. Therefore, another effective way to increase potency is physical activity and active sports.
However, if the occupation requires to be in a sitting position all day and night, the Kegel exercise , aimed at training the pubic-coccygeal muscle, will help to correct the situation. The advantage of this exercise is that you do not have to get up from your workplace in order to perform it.
7. Often problems with erectile function arise on the basis of psychological experiences. These may be the consequences of unsuccessful sexual intercourse, lack of confidence in their sexual abilities, etc. In any case, you need to get rid of the sex complexes, if not independently, then with the help of doctors - a sex therapist or psychotherapist.
8. Avoid stress, prolonged depression and anxiety. When the body is susceptible to any experiences, sexual function is inhibited. This is due to the ancient mechanism of fertilization, the essence of which is that the offspring is born in the most favorable conditions.
9. Get enough sleep. Sleep at least 8 hours a day. Sleep should take place in optimal conditions in complete silence and darkness.
On the issue of increasing potency must be approached comprehensively, then the effectiveness of treatment will be much higher.