A single case of loss of erection during sexual intercourse is not a pathology, and occurs quite often among men. The main thing is not to attach importance to temporary failures and to look at this as a random event. Another thing is when one failure gave rise to a psychological disorder in which sex embarrassment happens at every sexual contact. This condition is called "Fear of anxious expectation of sexual failure (STOSN)."
Such sexual embarrassment is strongly reflected in the confidence of the man in his abilities and, as a result, can lead to fear of sexual intimacy and a complete rejection of sexual relations. To avoid this, it is necessary to determine the exact causes of loss of erection and eliminate them until they become permanent.
Causes of erection disappear during sex
1. Psychological. In the overwhelming majority of cases of the disappearance of an erection during or before intercourse, there are psychological reasons. As a rule, such reasons are individual, the most frequent of which are:
- Unsuccessful sexual experience. Unsuccessful sexual experience postpones the imprint on the subsequent sex life of a man and may be the cause of the development of sexual phobias.
- Self-doubt, fear not to satisfy the partner, not to meet her expectations. Quite frequent phenomena for men, strong feelings due to which may cause a decrease in potency or lack of erection at the right time.
- Strong excitement, most often caused by self-doubt.
- Dissatisfaction with the partner. If a girl expresses her dissatisfaction with the sexual possibilities of a man and everything connected with it (penis size, etc.), this may be the reason for the disappearance of erection.
- Depression, stress and problems.
2. Physiological. The disappearance of erections associated with any diseases of the sexual sphere. They make up a small percentage for this situation and are typical for middle-aged and older men.
3. Household. Non-psychological causes and diseases of the causes, which include physical or mental fatigue, indifference and apathy to the partner, and more.
How to distinguish psychological problems from physiological?
If erection problems occur only during sexual contact with a partner, and alone with yourself you can cause a strong and prolonged erection without problems, then this is definitely a psychological disorder.
How to solve psychological problems with potency?
. Liquidation STOSN . Use the methods of eliminating the fear of sexual failure , which are used in their practice by sexologists.
. Determine the source of the problem . Ask yourself if your fears are valid? Try to analyze and understand why this is happening. Can you solve the problem yourself? The concept of the cause of the disease and the awareness of its inadequacy can sometimes prevail over fears.
. Enlist the support of a partner . Only one partner support can neutralize all failures. Your relationship with your partner should be based on complete trust and understanding, if in case of failure you were able to explain the situation without fear.
. Alcohol in moderation . In this case, alcohol can help: it relaxes and allows you to behave more relaxed and confident. But this does not mean that every sexual intercourse should begin with alcohol: one successful sexual intercourse in most cases is enough to get rid of complexes of sexual failure.
. Be confident . Whatever you do, these actions should strengthen self-confidence . Think about what makes you feel more confident in sexual relationships and embody it. For example, you can perform exercises to increase potency or eat products that increase potency , follow the general recommendations on health promotion. Remember that with self-doubt you feed your fears, make them more real.
If independent therapy has not brought success, contact a good sexologist, who will save you from this problem in a couple of sessions.