Violation of the normal blood circulation in the pelvic organs can be caused by various reasons:
- sedentary work;
- physical inactivity;
- tight underwear, etc.
Possible consequences of circulatory disorders in the pelvis
Inadequate blood flow can lead to pathological conditions.
- Urethritis, prostatitis. These inflammatory diseases can become more active in case of blood stasis, as the lack of nutrients from the blood weakens the cells themselves. A kind of purification from harmful substances and maintaining immunity at the cellular level become insufficient. All this provokes the multiplication and growth of pathogens that pollute the environment with waste products. Such a pathological process often proceeds imperceptibly for a man. This makes it difficult to identify the disease, its diagnosis and timely treatment.
- Erectile dysfunction. Circulatory failure leads to incomplete filling of the penis with blood. In severe cases, this condition leads to complete inability to have sexual intercourse.
- Decreased testicular function. Stagnation of blood in the body provokes a decrease in its functions. The testicles that are responsible for the production of sex hormones and sperm are not an exception (see “Testicular massage - benefit or harm” ).
- Violation of the general condition of men. This is due to insufficient production of testosterone, which controls the work of almost all organs and systems in the male body. Separately, it is worth noting the energy function of testosterone. Therefore, its decrease inevitably leads to a decrease in vital energy (see in more detail "Low testosterone in men - causes and effect" ).
Such conditions require treatment and reduce the normal quality of life for men.
Pelvic Exercise Improvements
The most affordable, natural and safe way to “disperse” blood in the pelvis is exercise. The controlled and orderly execution of such physical activities will help prevent the above conditions, improve potency.
Pubic-coccygeal muscle exercises
Exercises for the pubic-coccygeal muscle are better. The LK muscle is most closely located to the organs of the small pelvis, so its "pumping" will be most effective. To do this, you need to perform a set of exercises.
The purpose of the exercise is to feel the LK muscle. If the jet stop is difficult, this indicates a weakness of the internal muscles of the pelvis. It is optimal to perform the exercise when it turns out to stop the stream from 3 times for 1 act of urination.
After mastering this exercise and the ability to stop the jet at least 3 times, you can proceed to the following.
Pubic-coccygeal muscle tension
The first exercise helps to feel the LK muscle. Here it is also necessary to learn to strain and contract the pubic-coccygeal muscle in isolation.
You can perform the exercise starting from 1 approach 10 times, increasing the number of sets and repetitions over time. This exercise is convenient in that it can be performed anywhere: sitting on the couch, at work, in public transport, driving at traffic lights, etc. The exercise can also be performed while standing, but sitting more conveniently - the muscle tension is better felt.
Fig. 1 - Location of the pubic-coccygeal muscle in men (Source: Mantek Chia "Taoist secrets of love").
In addition to basic exercises, you can perform others:
- Retention of tension of the LC muscle - alternate contraction and relaxation for 3 seconds. As before, contraction power is important, not speed. Over time, you can increase the seconds of tension and relaxation. This is a good exercise for those who have already mastered the usual tension of the LC muscle well and want further progress. Start with 1 approach 10 times;
- A rapid change of tension and relaxation - the contraction force is still important here, but you do not need to linger on one state. Alternate contraction with relaxation, starting with 2 sets of 20 times;
- Strength exercise on the LC muscle - the exercise is performed with an erect penis on which a towel is placed. The essence of the exercise: raise the towel as high as possible (as if in jerks) using the LK muscle. In the future, the weight is heavier (weights are tied, a towel soaked). Perform 1-3 approaches up to 10 times.
These exercises are optional to perform, since the main exercise is a simple qualitative tension of the LC muscle.
It is also good to perform general exercises on the external muscles of the pelvis:
- circular motion of the pelvis;
- imagined infinity pelvis;
- exercise "bike";
- exercise "scissors";
- the march is in place.
Fig. 2 - Exercise "bike" - one of the most effective exercises from stagnation of blood in the pelvic area + training LK muscle.
Drug improvement in pelvic circulation
Drugs that improve the rheological properties of blood are interesting here: they increase fluidity, reduce density, and normalize coagulation. These drugs prevent thrombosis, relieve inflammation of the walls of blood vessels and strengthen the endothelium, making it less permeable.
Such drugs are Venza, Ascorutin, Eskuzan . A direct indication for use is vascular fragility and venous insufficiency. But they cope well with circulatory disorders.
Blood circulation improving products
In this case, certain foods will not help thin the blood or improve blood circulation. But they will relieve some of the causes of stagnation - reduced bowel tone, obesity, and will prevent thrombosis. Good intestinal activity (frequent emptying) improves blood circulation in the pelvic organs, as they are in close proximity.
Some nutritional recommendations:
- We include more fruits, vegetables, seafood, fiber-rich foods in the diet;
- Light carbohydrates that are found in sweets should be replaced with complex ones (cereals). These foods contain enough fiber to help regulate stool;
- Exclude fast food, fatty, fried foods;
- Spicy foods such as garlic, pepper, spicy seasonings will help expand blood vessels and increase blood flow.
Fiber content per 100 g of product:
Fig. 3 - Fiber-rich foods.
It is always better to prevent a disease than to treat it. Therefore, it is better to comply with the following requirements:
- active lifestyle;
- the exception of alcohol, smoking;
- drink at least 2 liters of fluid;
- alternating sitting position and physical activity;
- proper nutrition (see above);
- performing exercises on the LK muscle;
- the presence of regular sexual activity.
Following simple rules will not only help increase blood flow, but also improve quality of life and emotional lability.
Watch a video on exercises to improve circulation in the pelvis